BlueHornet , a leading online email marketing provider, is looking for a Vice President of Client Services to join our growing company!
For nearly 10 years, BlueHornet has been a leading online marketing service provider that major brands (like Bare Escentuals, Omni Hotels, Chuck E. Cheese's, and Match.com) trust to deliver highly targeted online marketing campaigns that evolve through the customer lifecycle. A foundation for this trust is that BlueHornet is a 100% subscription-based online marketing software-as-a-service provider, a marketing partner that makes it easy for clients to quickly plan, execute, and analyze cross-channel marketing campaigns spanning email, mobile, and social.
BlueHornet is a proud member of the Digital River, Inc.family of e-commerce and e-marketing solutions. Digital River, Inc.is a publicly traded company (NASDAQ: DRIV). Listed as Fortune 100's Top Growing Companies in the United States, we offer great career opportunities and so much more!
Reporting to the General Manager the Vice President, Account Services - this role is responsible for building deep strategic partnerships with our rapidly growing client base. This executive, with online and email marketing experience, will be responsible for spotting client trends and developing products and services relevant to our client base. The executive is responsible for building and maintaining all existing business and new business post sale. This individual is responsible for delivery of excellent unmatched services to our client base.
Responsibilities include developing team members, providing strategic leadership, driving revenue growth, and contributing to the broader organizational. This executive role leads and guides the development of client priorities and is critical to the strategic vision of the company. He/she will oversee multiple departments with on overarching goal to develop and maintain excellent internal and client-facing service.
The will be an active executive who not only develops client relationships but plays a key role in the overall operations that affect the services we provide our clients.
- Develop senior and “C-Level” relationships with our top clients.
- Responsible for organic growth of the client base measured on an annual basis
- Responsible for knowing the health of the overall client base
- Effective communications of company strategic plans and responsible for achieving departmental business plans
- Leadership and active involvement is critical for successful delivery of our companies product.
- Constantly leading the team to develop more efficient processes and procedures that deliver better client service
- Critical role in provide internal teams and our clients strategic mentoring
- Works with VP of strategic Services to develop and lead major strategic initiatives
- Works in a proactive manner to provide the client with thought leadership and strategic guidance, determining the best solutions to fulfill the needs of the client
- Maintains a superior level of knowledge in all aspects of online marketing; email, social, search, mobile, etc.
- Firm knowledge of data analytics and can clearly articulate the value it brings to our clients
Account Team Leadership
- Partners with the Director of Client Service to determine support staff needs for assigned accounts
- Supports the Account Director to develop new growth strategies
- Participates in the ongoing training of Account Supervisors and Account Directors by mentoring on a continuous basis.
- Meets weekly with direct reports to review department status
SKILL SET / KNOWLEDGE:
- Excellent interpersonal skills; must have experience developing and maintaining C-level relationships
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Demonstrated process management and leadership skills
- Demonstrated measurable strategic experience
- Demonstrated creative problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated extensive experience in online and or email marketing
- Ability to work well in a flexible, dynamic work environment
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Ten plus (15+) years managing large teams
- Minimum of ten years related industry experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Experience in multiple direct marketing channels
- Client based experience desired
Digital River, Inc. o ffers a competitive benefits package to all regular, full-time employees. Our program offers a 401(k) plan with an aggressive company match, employee stock purchase plan, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, company paid short-term and long-term disability, a flexible spending/cafeteria plan, on-site fitness center, and vacation days.
Digital River, Inc. supports and embraces a diverse workforce as an Equal Employment Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer.
Digital River, Inc. - 18 months ago