Hagerty Insurance Agency, LLC, the leading insurance agency for collector vehicles in the world and host to the largest network of collector car owners has an opportunity for a Vice President of Commercial Brokerage. This person would be responsible for leading the Commercial employees and initiatives which sell and service Hagerty insurance for commercial products. This position will be based in Traverse City, MI.
• Define the Strategy for the Commercial team and manage those initiatives.
• Research, evaluate and select potential insurance company partners that can provide and adjust insurance products to meet Hagerty client needs and fit with Hagerty’s brand and strategy. Establish partnerships from a strategic, cultural and operations standpoint.
• Select, hire, train and oversee new Commercial Sales Producers.
• Determine target and potential products from market analysis.
• Work with VP of Business Development to identify, develop and maintain carrier relationships.
• Identify and develop program features and benefits.
• Determine marketing plan to attract and retain target accounts.
• Bachelor’s Degree in business related field
• 10 + year’s experience in Commercial insurance sales and/or management
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Effective use of computer applications including MS Office products
• Relevant insurance certifications preferred
Hagerty offers a progressive work environment along with a competive wage/ benefit package. To apply for this position please visit our Career site at http://www.hagerty.com/Hagerty-corporate/careers
Hagerty Insurance Agency, LLC - 23 months ago
In 25 years, Hagerty has grown from a small agency headquartered in the Hagerty family basement to the leading provider of collector car and...