JOB #: 13071201-NCIT
We are currently seeking a Vice President of Information Technology. This is a Full-Time Direct Permanent position located in the Fresno area of California. He or she will be responsible for the organization’s Information Technology functions. Please note: This position will require someone that is very hands-on technical and they must have proven and professional VP of IT experience. All candidates must have strong ERP Implementation experience to be considered (SAP).
As the Vice President of Information Technology you will be responsible for the organizations Information Technology department and functions. You will manage the over-all operations and support a 24/7 mission-critical technology services. He or she will solve IT problems and issues involving both strategic and implementation issues of a considerable size and complexity. We are seeking someone with a deep understanding of ERP implementations, specifically working with SAP.
- Manages operations and support organizations to provide 24/7 mission-critical technology services
- Ability to provide clear and concise information to management on departmental objectives and progress, as well as being able to "sell" ideas and recommendations with confidence and credibility.
- Able to solve IT problems and issues involving both strategic and implementation issues of considerable size and complexity.
- This position will take the lead in applying new and emerging technologies/processes to increase business value, add efficiencies, solve business problems and also play a key role in continuous improvement initiatives, ensuring an efficient and secure IT environment, and creating operational excellence in IT service delivery.
- Stable Company
- Must have 15+ years of professional over-all Information Technology experience.
- 8+ years of professional Management experience.
- 5+ years of working as a Vice President of IT experience.
- Strong ERP Implementation experience.
- Must have 5+ years of professional SAP experience, seeking someone that has been through SAP implementations.
- Very good verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in an organization with multiple locations and a complex, server-based, global WAN environment.
- We are seeking someone that has worked in the Food Industry.
KEY WORDS: Vice President, ERP, Implementation, SAP, Server-Based, Global, WAN, LAN, 24/7, High Paced, Agile, Scrum, SDLC,
Indeed - 4 months ago