Ashley Furniture HomeStore is currently hiring for a Vice President of Information Technology. The VP of ITs primary responsibility is to develop, implement, maintain and oversee the operation of the companys systems and infrastructure. This person will serve as a strategic partner on the Executive Team, keeping the company on the cutting edge of technology while insuring it aligns with the companys objectives and goals.
- Experience with managing IT support staff and resources
- Bachelors degree in Technology related field or 6+ years experience managing a multi-faceted computer/telecommunications department.
- 3+ years programming experience in a retail industry programming environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Network Engineering, Exchange Server, data warehousing, digital telephone switches.
- Expertise with vendor contract negotiation and project management.
- Working knowledge of IT related internal controls.
- Knowledge of and ability to install, configure and maintain network security and firewall experience.
- Skill in mastering the application of new technology and researching new methods of operation.
- Computer Proficiency. Expert knowledge of MS Office Suite, and SharePoint.
CareerBuilder - 8 months ago