Vice President of Manufacturing
We are looking for an exceptional VP of Manufacturing to join our leadership team and lead our Production & Fulfillment teams and operations. The VP of Manufacturing will play a critical role in providing strategic support while managing our day-to-day manufacturing platform. The VP will help define how our clothes are made by implementing new, more efficient and more sustainable systems for creating and delivering our product to our customers both via e-commerce and retail channels.
Our VP of Manufacturing is a dynamic, passionate person who is obsessed with fixing problems, maximizing performance and return, and influencing people and behavior. S/he is a self-starter, strategic thinker and excellent communicator. S/he has managed large teams and worked cross-functionally with functional managers across an organization.
Reporting directly to our Founder & CEO, the VP will:
- Develop a global supply chain strategy for fast-fashion business model to support Reformation’s goals of a 10x increase in production in the next two years
- Execute strategy and scale the Manufacturing organization as it relates to people, real estate, equipment, processes and policies
- Analyze complex strategic problems, develop clear recommendations, and present findings to senior executives
- Develop and integrate processes and KPIs for the sharing of critical information, including forecasts, inventory positions, distribution & logistics, quality metrics, costing, and performance
- Support managers within Product Development, Pre-Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing and Shipping by creating, analyzing, prioritizing and executing strategies to achieve maximum efficiency
- Drive continuous efforts for cost and quality improvements across the entire supply chain
- Lead the strategic selection and maintenance of all vendors and partners
- Prepare financial forecasts and budgets
- Manage safety programs; minimize company risk by compliance in environment, health and safety Lead proactive quality processes to ensure consistent delivery of quality products
- Drive staffing to ensure on-time delivery of products within short timelines; identify and develop talent within the organization
- Manage capacity levels and resource allocation among functional teams to ensure company objectives are met
- Experience in a senior manufacturing, supply chain or logistics leadership position
- Undergraduate degree in Engineering, Purchasing, Logistics, Operations, Business or related field
- Experience in domestic manufacturing and familiarity with key manufacturing concepts
- Supply Chain experience, including quality management, demand planning, contract negotiations, vendor relationship management, manufacturing processes, financial analysis, distribution & logistics.
- Experience in high-volume, fast-turn environments
- Experience monitoring, tracking and continually improving processes
- Excellent project management and team building skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to drive innovation and think creatively
- Experience in garment production a plus, but not required!
- Experience implementing technology systems (i.e. ERP systems) also a plus!
To apply, please submit your resume and a note about your experience and career up until this point. We look forward to hearing from you.
The Reformation - 11 months ago
copy to clipboard