Responsible for all functions and activities of the Marketing department. Develops goals and objectives and monitors results. Ensures department compliance of all applicable laws, policies and procedures. Develops training and education programs for staff.
Bachelor degree in Business Administration. Marketing concentration preferred.
- 2-5 years experience in Business Office setting or related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to perform research and work independently
- Effective organization and communication skills
- Conscientious and congenial individual capable of exercising independent thought and judgment
PA-Easton (Lehigh Valley region)
Day Shift - with rotation if needed
Forecasted paid hours per shift
Forecasted hours per pay week
Community Health Systems - 15 months ago