A'viands Food & Services Management is seeking an energetic and creative Vice President of Marketing to direct and oversee the organization’s marketing policies, objectives and initiatives. This role will also be responsible for oversight of the new business RFP (request for proposal) process.
- Develop the company’s internal and external marketing strategies and vision.
- Utilize market research tools to effectively develop and create marketing and merchandising plans that promote customer and client satisfaction and location profitability for the EBD, Healthcare and Corrections segments.
- Review changes to the marketplace and industry, making adjustments to marketing plan accordingly.
- Oversee the design and execution of lead generation programs to attract, engage and convert qualified leads.
- Enhance the merchandising image for each of the company’s branded concepts.
- Collaborate with operations groups to develop and implement retail standards.
- Support New Business Development team with pipeline development.
- Oversee client proposal development and support.
- Oversee company branding, marketing communications and collateral development, ensuring accuracy, clarity and consistency.
- Oversee social media, website and trade show events.
- Work closely with Executive team to implement strategies to help grow the business across all segments and targeted geographies.
- Member of the Executive Management Team (EMT).
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5-10 years’ experience in marketing
- Adobe Design suite (InDesign, Photoshop) experience
- Social Media and Web experience
- Proactive thinker with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all organizational levels
- Ability to lead and manage a growing team
- Must be able to travel by car and airplane
- Must be able to endure repetitive periods of writing and/or typing at computer terminal
A’viands is based in Roseville, Minnesota and provides services to senior living facilities, nursing homes, correctional facilities, colleges and universities, school districts and business dining facilities in the Midwest and Southwest. We offer a competitive salary and benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, tuition reimbursement and a generous 401K. If you have the passion to grow with a dynamic organization, we encourage you to apply now!
Aviands Food & Services Management - 5 months ago