Creative Computing Solutions, Inc. (CCSi) is a valued solutions partner and trusted advisor to a diverse set of Federal government customers. As a fast-rising management and IT consulting firm, CCSi applies proven expertise and business methodologies to assist our customers in aligning and mobilizing every aspect of their operations and resources for their ultimate success. We bring to every engagement the disciplines prescribed by our ISO 9000, 20000, 27001, and CMMI Level 3 certifications. Our corporate mindset is that we are only successful if our customers achieve their goals and the outcomes they expect.
The Vice-President of Proposals and Marketing Communications will play a key role in growing CCSi’s business by leading the proposal group. The selected candidate will be responsible for managing and developing all of CCSi’s proposals as well as managing the capture process. This will include developing win strategies and themes, and providing the leadership to develop winning technical and management solutions for each proposal.
CCSi is seeking a solution-oriented individual to serve as a hands-on leader overseeing all proposals for a broad range of government agencies including both DoD and civilian clients. The Vice-President of Proposal Services will be responsible for proactively developing, maintaining, andensuring that the Proposal Managers continuously apply CCSi's proposal process for each proposal, including outlines, storyboards, win strategy development, and solutions development.
To perform the job successfully, a candidate should demonstrate the following competencies:
Apply a strategic approach to manage the proposal development team that includes driving the win strategy and conducting competitive analyses in a collaborative environment with capture managers and subject matter experts.
Qualifications/Desired Skills for this position include:
- Managing proposal process by building schedules, tracking author inputs, and scheduling & managing proposal reviews.
- Coordinating with Capture Manager and Contracts on each proposal effort with respect to customer knowledge and contractual requirements; analyzing customers, competitors, internal capabilities; and helping define corporate win strategies.
- Develop and run win strategy sessions with marketing, capture, and subject matter experts; capturing marketing oriented hot buttons, win themes, and approach features and benefits.
- Leading proposal team meetings, such as kick-off meetings, pink teams, and red teams, and other reviews as necessary.
- Leading and interpreting solicitations to identify critical items required for a compliant response.
- Interviewing program/project managers and technical personnel to collect technical and methodology information and incorporate that information into writing/editing winning technical approach sections of proposals.
- Reviewing proposal sections for consistency and clarity, compliance with RFP/RFI/RFQ requirements, and alignment with proposed solutions and themes.
- Preparing for and conducting kick-off meetings, strategy sessions to coordinate inputs (writing and editing) and directing team members to ensure professional and on-time delivery.
- Managing configuration integrity, including version control, of evolving proposal artifacts using SharePoint.
- Remaining current on all amendments and modifications to the solicitation.
- Performing quality check of all proposal sections and volumes. Responsible for accuracy and quality.
- Enforcing the proposal schedule with the capture manager or technical lead.
- Leading internal lessons learned meetings to identify ways of improving the proposal process; participating in debriefs with the government; and documenting recommendations for improvement.
Education: Requires a Bachelor’s Degree (BA or BS), Masters Degree (MS, MBA) a plus.
- SM&A or Shipley experience.
- Minimum 10 years of proposal development experience in federal contracting environment with proven supervisory experience, as well as experience in managing and coordinating the work of multi-disciplinary teams.
- Experience leading and managing large proposals from RFP to completion.
- Management of over 5 direct reports
- Must be an expert in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to understand and communicate complex technical concepts and solutions effectively.
- Detail oriented, organized, strategic thinker.
- Extensive experience with industry best practices.
- Comfortable multi-tasking-formatting documents, proofing and editing, research (especially calling experts within the company in order to develop content).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with team members and clients.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Clearance Required: N/A
- Educational background/degree in a technical area is preferred.
- Federal program/project management experience a plus.
CCSi - 21 months ago
Creative Computing Solutions, Inc. (CCSi) is a valued solutions partner and trusted advisor to a diverse set of Federal government...