, a leading online email marketing provider, is looking for a Vice President of Strategic Services to join our growing company!
For nearly 10 years, BlueHornet has been a leading online marketing service provider that major brands (like Bare Escentuals, Omni Hotels, Chuck E. Cheese's, and Match.com) trust to deliver highly targeted online marketing campaigns that evolve through the customer lifecycle. A foundation for this trust is that BlueHornet is a 100% subscription-based online marketing software-as-a-service provider, a marketing partner that makes it easy for clients to quickly plan, execute, and analyze cross-channel marketing campaigns spanning email, mobile, and social.
BlueHornet is a proud member of the Digital River, Inc.family of e-commerce and e-marketing solutions. Digital River, Inc.is a publicly traded company (NASDAQ: DRIV). Listed as Fortune 100's Top Growing Companies in the United States, we offer great career opportunities and so much more!
VP of BlueHornet’s Strategic Services will be an experienced email and digital marketer. She/he will have a passion and a command of how email marketing plays a leading role in online marketing; search, social, mobile, affiliate marketing. This person will play an instrumental role on the executive team and providing unparalleled strategic services to our clients.
This person must love data and the power and credibility it brings to highly effective and successful strategies. You must be a driving force for developing strategic direction and client plans rooted in industry and client data.
She/he will be instrumental in building client relationships through experience their experience of digital marketing and knowledge of our client’s industries.
This person must have a passion for being aware and lead the navigation of upcoming trends; we want you to help lead our organization and counsel our clients into the future of digital marketing.
- Build and maintain a team of industry savvy consultants and high performing support staff. Ensure strong cross-functional team collaboration.
- Design and market compelling service offerings that complement the existing portfolio of products and services. These include research, technical, business, and strategic offerings which assist customers in linking their business strategy to email and online advertising operational results and enable customers to design, measure, and determine how to best optimize their email marketing campaigns.
- Provide actionable recommendations based on quantitative data from marketing technology platforms combined with general knowledge of best practices in email marketing.
- Implement an effective business development strategy to sell services to the client base to include regular participation at industry conferences and regular publication of industry thought leadership articles.
- Collaborate with other functions to maximize the value of services:
- Product Management - provide feedback and guidance for product enhancements based on client feedback.
- Sales - target marketing, selling services training, and deal support.
- Services - ensure complementary and seamless offering positioning and delivery.
- Marketing - Effectively market positioning of offerings, collateral development, and case study publication.
Required Knowledge & Skills
- 10+ years’ worth of experience in digital and email marketing
- Excellent presenter with skills required to develop senior and C-Level relations
- Strong leadership, management, problem-solving, communications, lateral thinking, analytical and quantitative skills
- Proven track record of mentoring and coach associates in innovative strategies.
- Proven record of developing new services and offerings and establishing new solutions through market thought leadership
- Proven ability to manage large teams with diverse backgrounds and skill-sets
- Demonstrated track record working cross-functionally to develop and execute innovative strategies to deliver outstanding top and bottom-line results
- Ability to balance strategic focus with tactical implementation/execution
- Loves change and excels in a fast paced environment.
Digital River, Inc. offers a competitive benefits package to all regular, full-time employees. Our program offers a 401(k) plan with an aggressive company match, employee stock purchase plan, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, company paid short-term and long-term disability, a flexible spending/cafeteria plan, on-site fitness center, and vacation days.
Digital River, Inc. supports and embraces a diverse workforce as an Equal Employment Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer.
Digital River, Inc. - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard