Vice President of Strategic Utility Accounts (Job Number: 319378)
Vice President of Strategic Utility Accounts--- (location varies)
SAIC, Energy Environment & Infrastructure, LLC offers its knowledge and expertise over a wide area of cutting-edge energy technologies and independent oversight, combined with proven business acumen. Building our work for utilities, financial institutions, state, and local governments, we are able to provide our clients with business and technical insight into all sectors of the infrastructure industry.
We are seeking a Vice President, Strategic Utility Accounts who is responsible for continued revenue growth of the Electric Utility market. With an initial focus on large assignments for investor owned utilities, the individual will be responsible for assisting in the development and driving implementation of marketing and growth strategies to expand market penetration of investor owned utilities.
The individual will receive support by working closely with the Energy Solutions line management and Utility Market Sector, EVP. The Energy Solutions operations provides a full range of engineering, information technology and management consulting services to investor owned utilities.
- 20+ years with progressive experience in a broad range of investor owned utility engineering and management functions including executive level positions within his/her organization.
- Current relationships with investor owned utility management
- Business development and relationship skills
- In-depth knowledge of financial and regulatory issues associated with the implementation of large capital programs
- Keen understanding of the strategic issues facing investor owned utilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering required. MBA or other advanced degree and current registration as a Professional Engineer (PE) a plus.
- Ability to Travel up to 50% of the time.
SAIC is a FORTUNE 500® scientific, engineering, and technology applications company that uses its deep domain knowledge to solve problems of vital importance to the nation and the world, in national security, energy & environment, health and cybersecurity. The company's approximately 41,000 employees serve customers in the U.S. Department of Defense, the intelligence community, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, other U.S. Government civil agencies and selected commercial markets. Headquartered in McLean, Va., SAIC had annual revenues of approximately $10.6 billion for its fiscal year ended January 31, 2012. For more information, visit www.saic.com. SAIC: From Science to Solutions®
Job Posting: Dec 18, 2012, 4:02:38 PM
Primary Location: United States-TN-HENDERSONVILLE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 50% of the time
Shift: Day Job
Other Locations : United States-FL-ORLANDO, United States-IL-LISLE, United States-CO-DENVER, United States-MA-FRAMINGHAM
SAIC - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
SAIC, Inc. is a provider of scientific, engineering, systems integration and technical services and solutions to all branches of the United...