Our executive search team each has over 20 years of experience identifying and recruiting experienced technology professionals with the strategic skills necessary to achieve long-term goals. We are recruiting for a direct hire position with our client who is a leading banking organization.
We are currently looking to add Vice President of Technology for a direct hire with our client.
Provides leadership, direction, and guidance to assist the Bank in achieving its objectives through the effective implementation and use of information systems and technology.
Responsibilities / Duties
· Determines and evaluates the Bank’s current and future technology, communications, and information needs. Works with business unit leaders to identify opportunities for process improvement and product expansion through the use of information systems.
· Manages the evaluation, implementation and support activity for all the Bank’s internal and external information systems and services, including software, hardware, and related equipment. Acquires equipment, software systems and computer supplies to support the Bank’s business activities. Recommends, scopes, and oversees custom development.
· Manages key third party relationships to ensure the optimal outcome for the Bank. Performs annual third party risk assessment as required by regulation.
· Supervises all activities of the IT department and staff. Ensures processes are documented and staff is fully trained and cross-trained.
· Acts as a liaison to internal and external audit teams. Responds to findings and works to resolve any deficiencies identified.
· Analyzes and controls the costs associated with the Bank’s technology, communications and information systems.
· Participates as a member in appropriate committees and ensures that they meet their obligation to the Board as described in various policies.
· Develops, maintains and monitors selected management information systems/reports.
· Effectively communicates with and manages internal and vendor relationships in support of the Bank’s operations.
· Ensures the Bank operates in compliance with information security and privacy laws and regulations. Serves as Information Security Officer, writes and maintains the information security program and performs annual tests as required.
· Participates in the preparation of departmental budgets and monitors performance against plan.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
Experience and Education Requirements
This position requires ten to fifteen years relevant banking experience as well as applicable education and training, including a minimum of a Bachelors degree in business, finance, banking or related discipline.
Technical Experience and Knowledge
Proven ability to establish sound systems and controls
Thorough knowledge of banking regulations and procedures
Strong PC and Internet skills
Demonstrated administrative and managerial experience
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Interpersonal skills to interact positively and effectively with all levels of employees, management, and third parties
Extraordinary attention to detail and strong analytical skills
Demonstrated organizational skills to successfully manage multiple tasks and deadlines
Ability to identify issues and opportunities, independently assess options, recommend solutions and execute implementation plan
Drive to stay abreast of latest banking trends and technologies
CSpring is known by its clients for delivering high-impact solutions and seasoned professionals to implement business-critical technology...