Related Management a Premier Real Estate Property Management Company has a great opportunity for a highly motivated Vice President of Training in their New York City Headquarters. For 40 years as an employer of choice and an owner manager of over 90% of our portfolio, Related offers a generous benefit package; technology that puts us ahead of the competition; and training and support systems that are unmatched. We deliver an exceptional level of respect-based customer service, a commitment to sustainable practices, including the largest smoke free residential initiative in the industry; and a focus on value enhancements that are unparalleled. We have a growing portfolio of 43,000 apartments and over 5 million sf of commercial and retail space which are located in 16 states and Washington DC. This makes us one of the largest and most diversified privately owned property management firms in the United States.
The Vice President of Training will be responsible for the creation, implementation, delivery and maintenance of comprehensive training programs and resources in multiple areas including, but not limited to: Leasing, Administrative/Housing Program Compliance, Software applications - property management and financial, Federal, State and local Human Rights/Fair Housing statutes, supervisory/leadership skills, etc.
The Vice President of Training will supervise two Directors of Training and a staff of professional trainers located in multiple states.
The successful candidate will have:
We offer a competitive salary, potential bonus and benefit package.
- proven ability to design, deliver and maintain a diversified training program
- exceptional communication and organization skills
- ability to work effectively with diverse groups/personalities in order to draw on the knowledge and experience of Subject Matter Experts in designing various training plans.
- experience and proven ability in using blended learning, including webinars, ILT, on-line training, etc.
- knowledge of the multi-family housing industry and the scope of training needs in the industry
- exceptional supervisory skills and proven leadership ability
- Extensive training experience with a degree in business administration, Human Resources, or a related field.
Our philosophy of management is anchored in the respect we have for the needs of our employees, our residents and our investors. We realize that to meet the needs of any of these we must address the needs of all three.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Monster - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Banana Public Relations and Event Management, LLC is a public relations and event management firm that specializes in the promotion of...