Borrowlenses is seeking a friendly yet professional Video Customer Service Representative.
We are a responsive and agile team who bounce ideas off each other, hand tasks back and forth seamlessly, and work together to get the job done. You'll need to be communicative, conscientious, smart, and able to forecast a 'bigger picture.'
BorrowLenses is first and foremost a fun and casual place to work, no doubt, but it can prove to be a hectic working environment that requires determination, attention to minute detail, and the ability to focus on the task at hand amid ringing phones and mass quantities of boxes moving in and out of the workplace on a daily basis. It's a bit chaotic at times, we won't lie, but we're a five-star rated team of ass-kickers that rely on each other to get the job done, and our customers love what we do for them. The best part about all of this? You will have unfettered access to our massive collection of photo gear. In addition to gear we also provide a laid back work environment, medical benefits, paid vacation, 401k and free lunch on Wednesdays.
Our Customer Relations/Video department interfaces with clients by email, phone, and chat. We work
very closely with every department and handle each step of the customer’s rental experience. This position requires the representative to have a high retention rate, a lust for details, and strong grammatical skills. They must be able to communicate calmly when handling difficult
customers, have the ability to multitask 3 or more projects, and assist customers with equipment recommendations.
The Video Customer Service Representative must exude a professional, yet friendly, demeanor when handling customers and must be able to calmly communicate resolutions when faced with difficult clients. The ability to multitask 3 or more projects is essential to this position. Computing knowledge, grammatical skills, proper verbal articulation, and an extensive knowledge of photography/video equipment is a must. An average day will not only include customer interaction. A large percentage of the Video Customer Service Representative’s day will be spent ensuring every piece of equipment, that leaves the facility, passes a high standard of quality for Video customers.
Quality control will include: checking and testing for
flawless functionality, positive aesthetics, good repair, current firmware, compatibility, and proper
packaging for shipment.
The primary role of the Video Customer Service Rep is to represent the company to high profile clients and
ensure their satisfaction in our product/service.
- Must be able to work late shifts. (Noon- 8 pm)
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with Video customers
- Supplying quick response times (via email, chat, and phones)
- Knowing all practices and policies of Borrowlenses.com
- Troubleshooting equipment problems, and general account issues
- Recommending appropriate gear based on the customer’s needs
- Creating quotes for potential clients
- Managing the VIP daily schedule to complete all tasks in an efficient manner
- Leading VIP meetings
- Inspecting “checking” Video VIP orders for equipment functionality, correct sub-parts, special notations, and accuracy
- Bidding against other companies and working with the owners to provide competitive offers
- Bachelors degree or equivalent videography experience
- Previous customer service experience
- Extensive Knowledge of video equipment
- Basic computing skills
**Please no phone calls
- Degree and extensive background in /videography
- Prior sales experience
***Please note: This position is for the afternoon/late shift. Applicant will be required to work regular hours during the training period and will move to the late shift on a full-time basis