Bodybuilding.com is the World’s largest online sports nutrition retailer which offers its visitors over 12,000 products, over 25,000 articles, 2,000 plus videos and a robust social network with over 550,000 members; All designed to help our visitors reach their health, fitness and appearance goals! Employees have ranked us as one of Idaho’s Best Places to Work for 4 straight years!
Always be truthful and honest in every aspect of business.
Give back to the people that you owe your success to.
Setting goals creates the roadmap to positive gains.
Great things will happen with a passion for competition. It’s our goal to make the big idea bigger.
Our mission is not complete until the customer says “WOW!”
To help our visitors reach their health, fitness and appearance goals through information, motivation, and supplementation.
The Video Editor will collaborate with the Digital Publishing Video Team on the creative development of new projects for Bodybuiling.com. He or she will be involved in all aspects of video production including sound, shooting, lighting, gripping, etc. This individual will also work directly with Bodybuilding.com fitness models, actors, and subject matter experts.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Video Team on creative development of new projects assigned by the Executive Producer, Lead Editor and/or Video Production Supervisor
- Conceptualize projects from beginning to end in a well-organized manner
- Edit video to insert graphics, music, dialogue, and sound effects, to arrange sequences and troubleshoot technical problems using Final Cut Pro
- Select and combine the most-effective shots of each scene to form a clear, logical, and smoothly-run story
- Organize and string together raw footage into a continuous whole, according to scripts, or abiding by instructions of directors and producers
- Study scripts to become familiar with production concepts and requirements
- Act as a Bodybuilding.com representative while working with talent (fitness models, actors, subject matter experts, etc.)
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experienced using the Adobe Creative Suites, specifically targeting After Effects and Photoshop
- Self-motivated to complete individual and team assignments, and the concurrent ability to lead and work under guidance of project supervisors
- Strong written, oral, and visual communication; ability to speak clearly and concisely to team members and talent
- Excellent attention to detail both with filming and editing
- Ability to stay composed and troubleshoot problems on the spot whether on-site editing or at an off-site film session
- Ability to load/unload equipment up to 50 pounds, handle cameras and other production equipment, move equipment and set up new sets quickly, as well as sitting for long periods of time to edit film
- Knowledge of fitness training and techniques is a plus
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years experience editing with Final Cut Pro or similar non-linear editing tool
- Minimum 3 years experience editing cohesive, engaging content between multiple camera angles
- Experience conceptualizing projects from beginning to end in a well-organized manner
Bodybuilding.com offers its employees several benefits such as: health, dental and vision insurance; 401(k); Competitive bonuses; Gym Membership Reimbursement; Employee Discount; Employee Fitness program; Book Reading program.
Bodybuilding.com LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employee assigned to this job.
Bodybuilding.com - 23 months ago
Bodybuilding.com is the virtual one-stop shop to help you get pumped, ripped, and shredded, or just lose that tire around the middle....