MLB ADVANCED MEDIA, Logging and Cutting Operations
Video Logger (Streaming Media and Commercial Insertion)
Part-time Night and Weekend Position - Seasonal
Loggers will be responsible for inserting slates/commercials over breaks during live events and to quality controlling audio and video going out to the consumer.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Quality controlling the audio and video of all live events and reporting any issues in a timely fashion.
- Slating and playing commercials during breaks and communicating with various production teams.
Shifts and Pay:
- Knowledge of the rules of baseball as well as a familiarity in identifying key players.
- An interest and working knowledge of multiple sporting events.
- Flexibility to work various shifts when needed including weekends, early morning and late nights and some holidays.
- Motivated and able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and communicate.
- Capability of identifying various audio and video issues.
- Strong computer skills. Working knowledge of Mac Operating Systems a plus.
- Most events will be nights and weekends with the ability to work overnight shifts as they come up. Personnel will be assigned 1-2 events a day for 1-2 days per week to start. The opportunity exists to work more events depending on performance and availability.
- Events will be paid hourly with extra compensation for late night and overnight events.
Major League Baseball - 17 months ago
Video Logger (PT)
MLB Advanced Media
New York, NY
Major League Baseball
- 30+ days ago
MLB Advanced Media, L.P. (MLBAM) is the interactive media and Internet Company of Major League Baseball. MLBAM manages the official league...