You are cordially invited by LivePerson, a dynamic and high-growth company, to pursue your passion in Video Production and editing. We are the market leader in real-time intelligent customer engagement. From the largest global enterprises to one person businesses, our 8,500 customers trust us to deliver increased sales conversions, higher order values and lower support costs.
We believe that success is driven primarily by human connections between employees, partners, and of course, each individual customer. Our mission is to help companies create deeper connections with their customers, and our investment in real-time analytics, metrics and our world-class platform makes this possible at scale. Fast-paced and entrepreneurial, we view our workplace of 500+ globally distributed staff as a single community, strengthened by our values of personal ownership and a commitment and the belief that every interaction is an opportunity for lasting connection.
We are seeking a Video Producer and Editor to work from our New York office as part of our Creative department. You will be tasked with leading and collaborating with internal customers to concept video shoots around our employees and events, and also edit those videos in a timely manner. You will also work closely with our PR Manager to capture and edit video case studies with our customers.
You will need to have a good understanding of how to balance customer requests, our brand guidelines, and timely delivery. An ability to self manage and coordinate resources in international locations is a must. Some travel required.
For the right person, joining our community is a dream opportunity.
What would you own?
- Video strategy for both internal and external audiences.
- Oversee all logistics and planning for video shoots.
- Communicate best practices on video discipline and ensuring requests map to our business goals.
- Manage video assets and maintain archive of past material.
- Digital delivery and storage. You must be familiar with various methods of video distribution for internal and external audiences.
- Management and maintenance of video equipment and library.
- Intermediate skills in shooting HD Video.
How would you help others?
- Work collaboratively with Marketing and Community teams to conceptualize and shoot innovative videos.
- Recommend and guide stakeholders in best video practices.
- Mentor and share projects with members of the creative team to promote learning and information across the organization.
What you need to bring?
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from a four-year college or university in Video Production, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of two years experience of shooting and editing videos for web.
- Able to use Final Cut Pro, Photoshop.
- Knowledge of lighting and audio equipment.
- Professional experience collaborating in a team environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Comfortable communicating with, presenting to and taking input from a variety of people, including senior management.
- Experience with motion graphics a plus.
- A passion for learning and keeping up with the latest advances in video to find the best methods of doing things, and thinking outside the box.
We want our community to be passionate about the potential of our technology, dedicated to helping others, consummate communicators and highly intelligent. If you know with conviction that you possess these attributes, then we invite you to apply!
*Please make sure to include a link to your reel when applying.
*Please note that LivePerson does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Services Agreement, LivePerson will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, LivePerson explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.
LivePerson, Inc. - 22 months ago