This is a fulltime position, responsible for a wide variety of media, audio, video, and videoboard systems and equipment. This position requires a personable and well-rounded person who can work well independently or as part of a team.
This position will in charge of the production, implementation, and management of the video and graphical content for Barclays Center events.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Edit, create, and manage video, still, and motion graphic content for Barclays Center events
- Create and load graphics and videos to clips server, character generator, and Daktronics display control system
- Must possess understanding of professional audio and video equipment including, but not limited to:
(Sony production switcher, Sony HDC-1400 cameras, Harris router, EVS, Lyric Pro CG, CrossFire, Venus7000, Show Controller)
- Flexibility to adapt to fast-paced, live, stressed environment while making quick and sound judgment decisions with an optimistic and positive attitude
- Script event logs, graphics, message boards, PA, in-arena and promotion team scripts
- Oversee and maintain video and audio libraries, DVD creation and duplication, as well as game broadcast archives
- Encoding video for the web steaming
- Significant experience in Final Cut, Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator a must
- Understanding of controlling and managing TV over internet protocol (IPTV)
- Experience shooting, lighting, and live event production is desired
- Must be able to plan and execute video projects on various non-linear editing and graphics systems, including, but not limited to: Final Cut Pro 7, After Effects, Photoshop, and Cinema 4D.
- Work closely with Brooklyn Nets marketing, sponsorship, and production staff on creation and implementation of all creative content.
- Customize and pre-program scripts and stats for all necessary events.
Must have strong production management skills with the ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines
Ability to successfully handle multiple priorities and projects
Must be a very organized person able to handle many jobs and pressure
Must have a flexible schedule, with the ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays when necessary.
Must work well in a team environment.
The ability to demonstrate dependability and reliability by being punctual, working assigned and varying shifts, and completing responsibilities in a timely manner are required.
Must have the ability to stand, sit, crouch, and bend throughout the course of daily activities.
Ability to work in various climates based on the environment.
Must have the legal right to work in the US.
Must have the ability to stand or sit in one location for a minimum of four hours at a time.
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
At least 3-4 years of relevant industry experience
Req Create Date: