At Specialized, much of our story telling happens through the video lens. This position will be integral to continuing our leading role in online video production in the cycling world. We are looking for a talented individual to become a part of the Video Production team housed in our Global Marketing department. Don’t just work in the bike industry, work for one of its leaders!
The Production Manager will be tasked with ensuring both internal and external video productions exceed expectations in every way and will include the following responsibilities:
Working with internal resources for video projects
Working with external resources for video projects
- Ensuring appropriate pre-production input has been received from stakeholders by organizing and leading creative and pre-production
- Scheduling filming & editing resources
- Collaborating with product marketing team to ensure product needed for shoots is ordered and available
- Obtaining appropriate permits when necessary
- On-site production assistance when needed to ensure internal video shoots go smoothly
- Ensuring post-production remains on schedule by following up on rough cut review and approval process
- Budgeting, negotiation and creation of purchase orders for video projects
- Follow up on invoices for payment
- Ensuring appropriate contracts are executed for all projects
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time by following up on review and approval process
Experience with film production is required; experience with corporate film production is preferred.
Specialized Bicycle Components - 2 years ago
Specialized Bicycle Components didn't set out to make a museum piece, but the company's original Stumpjumper (the first...