The Video Production Specialist will report to the Sr. Manager of Digital Development and will be responsible for directing, shooting, editing and producing videos for our award-winning wine estates.
**This exempt position will consist of a one year contract including benefits.
• Direct, shoot, edit and produce short brand, product and corporate videos for internal and external audiences
• Collaborate and work effectively with cross-functional teams to shape video projects from concept to completion
• Procure relationships and manage projects with outside video and production agencies
• Oversee, optimize and innovate effective processes for video requisition and asset management
• Syndication and posting of content across websites, asset management systems and social channels
• Manage video formats and encoding standards for different distribution targets
• Manage scriptwriting, and production plans for new and ongoing projects
• Ensure editing suite, camera gear, and other equipment are operational and up-to-date
• Prolonged sitting and standing
• Ability to lift 50lbs.
• Working knowledge of Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Photoshop.
• Extensive experience managing video projects independently from concept through execution
• Experience working with video production agencies as an external producer
• Experienced in lighting & audio techniques for corporate messaging and outdoor environments
• Excellent working knowledge of video formats and playback codecs, editing systems and best practices
• Motion graphics design experience a plus
• Excellent written and verbal skills, comfortable writing a project outline or managing a relationship with a vendor and clients
• Ability to multi-task, self-motivated and solid problem resolution skills, can comfortably work with multiple projects at different stages
• Ability to cross between Mac and PC platforms
• Must be disciplined in File and Asset organization
Ste. Michelle Wine Estates is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Should you have a disability that requires assistance and/or reasonable accommodation with the job application process, please contact the Human Resources department at firstname.lastname@example.org or (425) 488-1133.
Ste. Michelle Wine Estates - 18 months ago
"As American as baseball," could be a phrase coined by UST. Through U.S. Smokeless Tobacco Company (USSTC), UST manufactures and...