Integrated Medical Systems International, Inc. - IMS is currently offering an exciting opportunity for an experienced O.R. Sales Specialist to sell our Vikon line of intruments. The Sales Speicalist will be responsible for selling Vikon product lines and services to medical facilities in a designated territory. We're looking for someone with proven strategic sales skills, the ability to effectively create and execute business plans and build strong relationships.
Experience the pride and prestige of working with a successful company committed to first class service offerings. This position is for a motivated top performer who is driven by sales revenues. A strategic, consultative style and proven, successful drive in building and maintaining winning accounts is essential.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Sell and promote Vikon products to OR Suites and Surgery Centers
• Build customer relationships
• Increase revenues
• Coordinate service and delivery of customer equipment
• Works indirectly with manufacturers in the development of product line
• Directs and coordinates departmental activities and aids the EVP in formulating and administering organization policies
• Manages field inventory and assets of Vikon operations in assigned territory
• Reviews analyses of activities, costs, operations and forecast data to determine progress toward stated goals and objectives
• Directs marketing efforts for the acquisition of new customers in assigned territory
• Attend tradeshows and other business meetings .
Education and/or Experience
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university and 3+ years of highly successful strategic sales experience.
• A background in Operating Room sales is a plus.
Compensation and Benefits
• IMS offers a competitive benefits package for all eligible employees and their eligible dependent(s). For more information, visit www.imsready.com/careers/benefits .
Integrated Medical Systems - 8 months ago
IMS was originally founded as a surgical instrument repair provider. Fast-forward 20-plus years and IMS now touches virtually every facet of...