Come be a part of our excellent work environment. Miles Technologies was named First Place Winner of the The Philadelphia Business Journal 2013 Best Places to Work Award. Miles Technologies is a rapidly growing company that is on the cutting edge of technology and business. This career opportunity will place you directly in a fast-paced and challenging work environment where you will continually increase your knowledge base and improve your skill set by working on a variety of projects.
In this role, you will serve as a virtual CIO for our small to mid-sized business customers. As the Virtual CIO, our customers will depend on your consultation and guidance to set the direction and strategy of information technology and to align the strategy with the goals of the business. This is a tremendous opportunity for an ambitious IT professional to make a positive impact on our customers.
- Provide value to our customers through insightful consultation, recommendations and decision-making.
- Perform assessments and analysis of customers’ information technology.
- Develop strong understanding of customers’ business operations and business goals.
- Identify technology-based opportunities for customers related to areas such as operational efficiencies, reduction in support issues & accomplishing business goals.
- Create and present proposals to customers based on identified opportunities.
- Review monthly & quarterly reports with customers that identify maintenance & support work performed with a focus on opportunities for improved systems performance and prevention of recurring issues.
- Architect both short-term and long-term technology plans and strategies for customers.
For more information on this position, check out the following media:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information System, Business or other related major or equivalent experience
- Ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience with the majority of the experience in the IT industry.
- Strong understanding of information technology and how it is utilized by businesses
- Strong understanding of business operations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Candidate must live within a 45 minute commute of the office from which they will be working. Candidates outside this radius must be willing to relocate prior to commencing employment.
- What Qualities Make up the Ideal Senior Technology Advisor?
- Interview with Joe Reithmeier, Senior Technology Advisor at Miles Technologies
- Video on how a Senior Technology Advisor Can Help Save a Business
Don’t put your career on hold any longer. Apply today by clicking apply now at the top of the page. Also, don’t hesitate to inquire about this position or if you have any questions by calling us at
Since 1997, Miles Technologies has been providing Information Technology (IT), business software and web/marketing consulting services to...