Position: Virtual Sourcing Specialist
WHAT YOU'LL DOAre you looking to join a stable company that is experiencing a tremendous amount of growth, values your contribution, and provides you with a career rather than just a job? We've got your 3-word answer: Pacific Dental Services. At Pacific Dental Services our Virtual Sourcing Specialist must:
WHAT WE SEEK We seek outstanding professionals that possess the following qualifications:
- Partner with the assigned department to identify position specifications and search requirements for assigned searches
- Develop and execute a sourcing strategy that includes identification of candidates through on-line databases, contact lists, internal databases, employee referrals, social media, and direct telephone sourcing.
- Engage prospective candidates in the search through phone, email and social media.
- Qualify candidates for experience, cultural fit, and compensation through a behavioral based interview approach and screening criteria.
- Present qualified candidates to include a resume, summary of qualifications, strengths as it related to job competencies, areas of concern, compensation.
- Maintain an emphasis on creating a diverse pool of talent for each assigned search.
- Provide assigned department with agreed upon metrics data for each search (i.e., # candidates reached out to, # candidates interviewed, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
- Bachelor's Degree with a Business, Human Resources emphasis or related field and/or equivalent combination of education and experience. In lieu of degree, 6 years of relevant work experience.
- 2 years of related work experience sourcing passive talent.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships inside and outside of the organization.
- Proficient experience in Boolean logic, AIRS training or similar.
- Experience recruiting, interviewing, screening, testing, sourcing and developing pipeline strategies in a human resources, staffing or related department
- Extensive knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access, software applications, and use of standard office equipment (e.g., telephones, copiers, scanners, facsimiles, calculators). DESIRABLE:
- Proficient experience in Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) specifically Ulti- Pro or Taleo and Talent Relationship Management (TRM) System specifically JobScience.
- Experience in a multi-regional healthcare, retail or Dental company. *LI-AH1 nonclinicalwwwpacdencom2
CareerBuilder - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard