Virtual Studio Intern
The Virtual Studio Intern will be responsible for assisting with all aspects of sales and client services operations providing support to the Studio Proprietor, Studio Lead and Studio Account Executives. The intern will assist with various projects that will help generate sales and provide exceptional service to all customers consistent with the Design Within Reach mission.
- Assist with back office client services operations
- Maintain inventory of all Studio marketing collateral such as catalogs, sale signage, seasonal promotional items, swatches and all office supplies
- Expand the customer's connection to the brand by increasing exposure through service emails
- Manage and maintain daily Salesforce email queues, incoming web orders and addressing service issues in a timely manner.
- Assist in building and maintaining current relationships with Trade contacts
- Assist the Studio team with building strong working relationships with customers, fellow associates and corporate contacts.
- Cooperate with fellow associates and promote a positive team spirit
- Attend studio meetings, share information amongst peers and utilize the web and catalog
- Demonstrate enthusiasm for modern design, interested in expanding current knowledge base of designers and products while keeping up on latest trends within the design industry.
- Working towards a degree within Interior Design, Architecture, or related fields
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Detail and process oriented – always willing to "go the extra mile"
- Posses outstanding problem-solving skills; follow through skills and is resourceful and creative.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written; conveys information in a clear and concise manner; asks appropriate probing questions.
- Exceptional customer service skills with a "go the extra mile" mentality
- Team player. Cooperative, easily gains trust and support of peers and encourages collaboration.
- Interested in self-development and is committed to continuous self improvement
- Able to work evenings and weekends as needed.
- PC proficiency, MS Word, Excel, PP, Outlook and Internet
Design Within Reach - 8 months ago
Design Within Reach (commonly referred to as DWR) could be just out of reach for the average Joe furniture-shopper's wallet. The...