Kronos is the global leader in workforce management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of organizations in 100 countries – including more than half the Fortune 1000® - use Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications. Kronos customers include enterprises large and small across diverse industries worldwide including retail, hospitality, healthcare, manufacturing, public sector, services, and distribution.
Kronos is a privately held company and was founded in 1977. Headquartered in Chelmsford, Massachusetts, Kronos employs more than 3,500 people worldwide.
Kronos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Serve as the Engineering expert on the computing infrastructure including design, implementation, monitoring, and corrective actions and planning future needs with fiscal responsibility.
- Act as primary liaison with IT on planning, implementation and corrective actions for the computing infrastructure; including escalation of plans or issues.
- Responsible for translating Engineering specific requirements into impact and implementation
- Responsible for and accountable for the virtualization infrastructure within engineering. Including ensuring proper reporting, performance and resource utilization.
- 4 year technical degree.
- Must have at least 5 years of hands-on experience managing a large Virtual Infrastructure.
- Experience with vsphere 4 is required, vsphere5 experience is preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively emphasizing written and oral presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and comfortable in global working environment.
- Knowledge of design deployment and performance of Storage Area Networks and fabric switches a plus.
- vCloud Director experience is preferred.
- VMWare certification is a plus.
- Release Engineering experience a plus.
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100...