MCPc delivers scalable solutions to host, secure and optimize an anyplace workspace™—helping clients empower their employees to work from anywhere, and on any device. The company is a top 100 technology VAR, driven by partnerships with providers including Cisco, VMware, Citrix, NetApp, HP, Apple, Dell and Lenovo. Headquartered in Cleveland, and with branch locations across the United States, MCPc maintains practice areas in personal systems, image and print, collaboration, borderless networks and support.
From the data center to the desktop and into the cloud, MCPc ensures client success by leveraging IT to drive business performance, improve productivity and increase revenue.
MCPc is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, focused on recruiting and retaining top talent at every level. We employ premier associates in the industry who deliver value and support to our growing customer base.
As a NorthCoast 99 winner for 5 consecutive years, MCPc is consistently recognized as one of Northeast Ohio’s best places to work.
Working in collaboration with an elite group of Virtualization Experts to implement highly customized solutions in various customer environments, the Engineer will focus on Desktop, Server, and Mobile Device Virtualization. The Engineer will also be responsible for customer project implementations as well as service ticket activities. MCPc is extremely serious about providing unprecedented levels of customer service and the delivery of advanced desktop and application solutions.
- Implementation of virtual desktop solutions for our customers.
- Test and tune up of customer network facilities.
- Working with vendors, clients, carriers and technical staff on implementation, optimization and ongoing management.
- Providing high-level support and technical expertise in virtual desktop technology.
- Demonstrated experience with View, XenDesktop, XenApp, Netscaler, SRM, CAG, Vsphere, Exchange, and NetApp.
- Certifications such as VCP, CCA, MCSE, NetApp, are desired.
- Must possess excellent communication skills including a strong passion for customer focus.
- Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing to end users and management.
- Professionalism in a business enviroment.
- Self motivation and the ability to manage multiple priorities along with a strong work ethic required.
MCPc, Inc. - 30+ days ago