RevSpring, Inc. is looking for an experienced VB6 developer to help maintain and enhance our automated legacy production system. The candidate should be able to bring innovative ideas and concepts to help customize applications, improve performance, and resolve system issues. The candidate should have experience with database concepts such as writing SQL queries, query performance tuning, and relational database concepts.
- 3+ years of practical experience developing solutions using Microsoft Visual Basic 6.
- Well versed with items such as coding best practices, database interactivity, recordset usage, and file manipulation (TXT, XML, CSV, etc.).
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with proven ability to quickly identify and address root cause.
- Demonstrated ability to work with Visual Source Safe or equivalent source code control tool.
- Ability to quickly read and analyze existing code to understand program flow.
- Experience with analysis, design, developing, coding, testing, maintenance/support, configuration management, and deployments.
Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), writing complex and efficient queries/stored procedures, and Agile methodologies is a plus.
- The ideal candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ideal candidate must have a strong willingness to learn complex concepts, the ability to work in a team environment, and follow established development procedures and processes.
- The ideal candidate must be able to work in a fast paced environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Information Systems or equivalent work experience.
About RevSpring: RevSpring, Inc. (www.RevSpringinc.com) is headquartered in Wixom, Michigan and has operational locations in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Arizona, and New York. RevSpring is the leading provider of consumer receivables communication and payment technology. Its core service offerings include data hygiene and analytics, mail document creation and delivery (via US Mail), multi-channel communications, electronic billing and archival services and online payment tools, all while ensuring compliance with regulatory guidelines.
RevSpring offers a competitive benefit package including medical, dental, prescription drug, vision, life, 401(k), and paid time off.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit a cover letter indicating their salary expectations.
Monster - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard