Rimini Street Inc., the leading provider of third-party support for enterprise application software, seeks a Visual Communication Specialist.
Rimini Street views all of our employees as partners, and is committed to providing an exciting, participatory and team-oriented work environment. In addition to our very competitive compensation packages, be prepared for challenging professional growth and fun along the way!
This position is the marketing communication team’s go-to person for design of graphic and interactive content, video communication, and is a key resource in building a powerful brand identity. The visual communications specialist will work with leaders across the marketing team on projects requiring both online and print design. This position reports to the Sr. Director of Marketing Communications.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
It is important this individual can manage multiple tasks and projects at once, collaborate well with colleagues and present creative solutions and artistic materials that are consistent with brand standards and meet business requirements. Key responsibilities for this position include:
Additional Duties & Responsibilities
- Concept, design and delivery of a wide range of finished marketing and promotional materials including: web site and video productions, collateral material, email campaigns, booth graphics, PowerPoint graphics, banners, and more
- Design and execution of web site templates, pages, and assets in our web content management system
- Develop creative concepts, with an eye towards innovation and quality, through discussions and planning sessions with key team members
- Keep current on new trends in visual communications both online and offline
- Evolves and maintains branding guidelines for both web and print
- Maintain a library of creative of materials easily accessed by marketing and sales organizations
- Advocate for continuous improvement with regard to quality and level of visual communications created by our team
- Expert knowledge of the most recent versions of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc.) and other leading edge tools
- Video production skills and knowledge of Final Cut X and/or Adobe Premier
- Detailed knowledge of fundamental design principles and disciplines that affect typography, color use, animation, composition, use of space, distribution of information
- Persuasive communication skills to present and defend design decisions
- Strong portfolio demonstrating a wide range of design and production work
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in graphic design, web design, or related field
- Minimum 5 years design experience, at least 2 years in a corporate environment
Established in 2005, Rimini Street is the leading global provider of third-party support for Oracle and SAP enterprise software and is opening a huge market with tens of thousands of qualified target prospects. Rimini Street replaces annual support from Oracle and SAP with an award-winning support program priced at 50% of the current annual support fees. Over 550 clients, including 69 of the Fortune 500, have switched from Oracle or SAP to Rimini Street Support.
The company is widely recognized by clients, leading industry analysts (including Gartner, Forrester, Nucleus), and financial analysts as the leader in a large, fast growing market with tremendous upside and an extremely strong value proposition that resonates with CIOs and CFO’s. With tight IT budgets and flat global economic growth, IT and Procurement professionals are actively looking for proven methods to cut costs while improving service. Rimini Street enables organizations to free up budget for strategic business initiatives by delivering savings of up to 90 percent in annual support costs.
Be Treated Like the Best
Accelerating Company Growth
- Rimini Street hires only the best -- and provides the compensation, bonus and benefit programs appropriate for proven top-performing professionals. We want our employees to have an opportunity to share in the financial success that results from our dedication to service excellence, high-quality deliverables and an unparalleled client experience.
- Excellent compensation, bonus and benefits packages.
- No bureaucracy, thousand-page rule books or politics — just everyone working together to build a great company through service excellence and client Success.
- Work hard, play hard environment -- Rimini Street is a group of hard-working professionals who are passionate about achieving success, but we also enjoy opportunities to meet up at fun company events. Laughter and smiles welcome here!
- Professional growth encouraged! All Rimini Street professionals are encouraged to grow and learn new skills.
- Pre-IPO company
- Over 550 signed clients, including 69 Fortune 500 and 15 Global 100
- 11 consecutive record-setting quarters, with revenue exceeding $43M USD in 2012 and nearly 30% YoY growth
- Named to CIO UK’s “20 Companies to Watch in 2012” annual hotlist of tech companies.
- Winner, Stevie Award for Customer Service Team of the Year, 2012.
- Winner, 2012 Red Herring Top 100 Americas award.
- Ranked #1 as Top Small Business in the West, 2012.
- Winner, Gartner Cool Company Award, 2012.
- Winner, Bay Area News Group "Top Workplaces" Award, 2010.
To learn more about how Rimini Street is redefining the enterprise software support industry, visit http://www.riministreet.com
Rimini Street is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Rimini Street - 15 months ago