The Visual Communications Coordinator will assist with providing written and graphic instructional content regarding visual techniques and store concepts for merchandising documents provided to the field.
ROLES & RESPONSIBLITES
- Clearly communicate each themes visual presentation and objectives to field associates in written and graphic format
- Design & layout informational pages that are organized and clearly communicate the objective to the reader
- Review and proof documents
- Communicate weekly updates- address new merchandise and sell down issues
- Participate in documenting and photographing floorsets
- Multi-task large volumes of work and information in a demanding and fast paced environment.
- Build constructive and effective relationships and partnerships throughout the brand
- Uphold and create brand and visual merchandising consistency in all visual directives
- Consistently come up with new ways to keep documents looking fresh and relevant
- Work independently in a team environment on projects and assignments with responsibility of all work attained
- Drive projects and assigned objectives through to completion while meeting aggressive deadlines
- Observe and review floorsets at local stores
Bath and Body Works, a member of the Limited Brands family, has reinvented the personal care industry with the introduction of fragrant flavorful indulgences, including shower gels, lotions, candles and accessories. With a focus on creating and offering the best products and an emphasis on innovation from nature, Bath and Body Works is the ultimate personal care destination.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Creative approach to problem solving, awareness of trends, team oriented, proactive attitude
- Demonstrates strong presentation, listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit, and ability to handle significant responsibility
Limited Brands - 13 months ago
PERSONAL CARE. REDEFINED.
For the past two decades, Bath and Body Works has reinvented the personal care industry with the introduction...