ZipRealty, Inc. (NASDAQ ZIPR), headquartered in Emeryville, CA, is an e-Commerce company and one of the nation's leading real estate brokerages. ZipRealty provides home sellers and buyers with transparent, real-time data through our award-winning website and high-quality service by agents with localized knowledge to complete their real estate transaction in the most efficient process available today. Our technology platform enables agents and brokerages to provide the highest quality of service on metrics that buyers and sellers value most.
The Visual Design intern is a part-time, temporary internship. The ideal candidate is an upbeat, self-starter who will collaborate with the internal UX design team and other key team members. You will be involved in a variety of projects doing production work, wireframes (on an as needed basis), and updating pages on our website. In addition, you will create marketing splash pages, marketing collateral, and banner ads. You will also participate in other design projects on an as-needed basis.
- Experience designing intriguing user interfaces
- Mastery of Adobe Create Suite (especially Illustrator, Photoshop and Fireworks)
- The ability to create beautiful design solutions under specified deadlines
- Focus on web interface and UI/UX verses artistic focus
- Strong interpersonal skillsand an ability to communicate and collaborate with all kinds of people
- Qualified candidates must present an online portfolio
- NOTE: The position is for 30-40 hours per week
ZipRealty - 17 months ago
ZipRealty is a company built on meaningful innovation. We are energized by an ever-changing real estate market and the challenge of moving...