App Annie is looking for a talented designer and/or illustrator to help shape App Annie's expanding marketing programs and brand within the app industry.We are the industry leader in app store analytics and market intelligence with clients that include Microsoft, GREE, and EA. You will be responsible for design and illustration across a range of projects spanning brand development, animated demo videos, online advertising, content editorial design, branded swag design and much much more.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Support App Annie's marketing team in San Francisco on a variety of brand and marketing collateral.
- Develop graphics for inclusion in many formats including: banner ads, animated demo videos, website landing and tour pages, booth designs, posters, VIP invitations, schwag and much more.
- Convert creative briefs into concepts and concepts into artwork and design. Own the creative process for US marketing materials.
- Report to App Annie's Global Director of Design in the Beijing office.
- Work with and assess App Annie's design and production vendors in the US including brand design, printing and web development shops.
You'll have a sharp eye for detail, layout and typography but be cool, calm and collected under pressure to deliver all work to deadlines. You are excited about working with a high caliber team in an international work environment and contributing to a top-tier global startup.
- 2-4 years work experience in a design role within a fast-paced environment
- Solid educational background in a design or art-related field
- Master of Adobe - especially InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Strong competency to both select the right typography and convey clear messaging through design and visuals
- A thorough and diligent worker with a laser-sharp eye on design
- Structured, punctual and efficient in the way you accomplish tasks in detail
- Able to work well in diverse environments with a cross functional team
- Capable of applying a high degree of mastery in the use of a variety of media with dynamic layouts in the preparation of roughs, sketches, comprehensives and complete finished art work for publications
- Business fluent English language ability
- Provide a portfolio including both online and/or offline designs to showcase your excellent creative talent
At App Annie, we hold our product development team to a very high standard. As such, we as a company stand by the following principles:...