The designer's role is multifaceted and requires a broad skill set. A designer's duty is to articulate the company's messages through a multimedia user experience. This requires the ability to comprehend goals, analyze trends, empathize with audiences, develop strategies, mitigate conflicts and rapidly execute using established design techniques as well as innovating when appropriate. The designer's discipline includes Typography, Photography, Graphics, Video, Audio, Animation, Web and any new technology that might aid in a compelling communications solution. The ideal candidate will display pride in their work, be a creative thinker and problem solver. Their initiative and excitement about driving the future of online media should be exemplary.
- Conceptual Development - The generation of creative ideas that solve for business goals across a variety of mediums.
- Graphic Design - The creation of visual elements to support branded and marketing communications.
- Page layout - The organization of design elements in context to facilitate usability.
- Digital user experience design - The application of traditional design conventions in the context of web best practices.
- Sitemapping - The organization of web pages in relationship to one another.
- Wireframing - The blueprint for the organization and relationships of components on a webpage.
- User flow design - The development of user paths within a digital experience.
- Functional specifications - The determination of automated actions and behaviors executed by a digital property.
- Editing - The ability to identify issues and correct them.
- Testing - The discipline of assuring efficacy and compatibility across platforms.
- Optimization - The refinement of designs based on analytic data.
- In Design
- Competitive compensation based on level of experience
- Health, dental, and vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Equity Opportunity
- Health Club Membership
- Fun, hard-working atmosphere with opportunity for everyone to contribute to the overall growth of the business
- Bagel Mondays, Happy Hour Fridays, quarterly off-site events, video game tournaments, foosball, etc.
Business.com, Inc. - 10 months ago