Do you want to work for a company that has been named one of The Wall Street Journal top 50 startups and one of the 25 top start ups to bet your career on by Business Insider ?
Coupa is building a world-class company of experienced professionals. We are looking for a Visual Designer who will join our product team and work on design and delivery of new products from concept generation to completion.
- Define visual design principles and language for Coupa web and mobile products
- Create visually pleasing and delightful interface elements and pages for existing and new features
- Develop visual design prototypes, mockups and comps
- Enforce consistent visual language for web and mobile
- Help build UX and Visual Style Guide
- Work with designers, PM and Development to deliver the final product
- 5+ years of experience in visual design
- Enjoy working in a fast paced agile environment
- Hands on designer that can create exciting results on their own
- Can address customer needs by promoting ease of use and beauty
- Love reaching out to customers to understand their needs and expectations
- Keep an eye on latest UX and Visual trends and best practices
- Can recommend improvements for the user experience and visual language
- Have design experience with mobile and mobile apps
- Can effectively communicate with developers to implement and realize the design vision
- Have a portfolio to show your work
Coupa offers a very comprehensive and competitive benefit package that includes company paid health insurance, stock options, 401(k), FSA, a very generous PTO plan along with a creative and exciting place to work.
If interested, please contact Natalie Cedeno, Director of Human Resources for additional information or assistance at email@example.com or 650-539-3872 .
- See a live demo
- Get Benchmarks
Coupa is the leading on-demand provider of solutions that control and streamline purchasing for organizations beyond the Fortune 500. Coupa...