Position: Visual Designer, HTC Global Digital Marketing
Location: Bellevue, WA
Founded in 1997, HTC built its reputation as the behind-the-scenes designer and manufacturer of many of the most popular smartphones on the market.
Since 2006, we have regularly introduced critically acclaimed phones and tablets under our own brand, powered by Android and Windows Phone.
We are dedicated to creating the most personal experience for our customers and believe that each mobile device needs to fit its owner, and not the other way around. What we make is not merely the product of focus group tests, but of observing and honoring how individuals choose to interact with technology.
Our customers guide everything we do at HTC, and it’s this commitment that defines the company.
The Team: Global Marketing Design Team
The Global Digital Marketing Design Team sets both the visual design and user experience for HTC.com consumer facing experiences. The team defines and executes on innovative design solutions, which will contribute to a strong digital brand strategy and engaging consumer experience.
Designers on this team are passionate about our unique opportunity to craft an exciting, engaging, branded experience for HTC digital properties. This growing team is looking for proactive creative thinkers to collaborate and energize the overall digital experience for HTC.com. Team members will have the opportunity to make a direct impact on the global digital experience, with the goal of driving engagement, conversion and brand awareness.
Your Mission :
• Work closely with the Art Director and senior team members to produce innovative visual designs for HTC.com.
• Assist in all phases of projects including the creation and design of web page layouts, features, graphics, landing pages, and other visuals that support digital marketing initiatives.
• Create, modify, and maintain designs based on direction from the Art Director.
• Prepare and create assets for production as well as mange the maintenance of existing assets.
• Be responsible for internal digital asset management, including image production, modifications and proofing final images for release.
• Offer your own creative ideas in collaborative brainstorming sessions with the Design Team.
What you bring to the role:
• 2+ years of focused web design experience (no print designers please)
• Strong visual design understanding with an awareness of the impact of typography, layout and composition, color theory, grid systems and use of photography.
• The visual design skills to produce professional-quality visual design concepts and specifications.
• Mastery of leading design tools such as Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Ability to manage own schedule and work efficiently to produce quality deliverables.
• Ability to consistently meet deadlines.
• Candidates with UX experience a plus; experience with Omnigraffle or Axure a huge plus.
• BA/BS in Graphic Design, Fine Arts, or closely related field.
We should get to know each other if you:
• Are thrilled by the chance to contribute to designs used by millions of users.
• Obsess about the nitty gritty details, and can work to requirements without missing a beat.
• See design as both a cultural and strategic activity.
• Free agents with both corporate and consulting backgrounds are highly appreciated.
Equal Opportunity Employer
HTC - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard