------- Who You Are -------
You are an experienced visual designer who wants to join us in creating a suite of consumer-facing products that transform the way people find and sustain love online and offline.
You love – and know how to craft - beautiful web and mobile products that real people use. You also understand marketing design (ad creative, landing pages, A/B testing of key interfaces, CRM design). You can’t imagine a design process that doesn’t include analytics-driven optimization.
------- You have -------
------- A plus -------
- Several years experience designing marketing creative including web pages, emails, and banner ads.
- Basic experience in designing mobile, and/or tablet applications.
- Basic experience, and a genuine interest in A/B testing and metrics-driven assessment.
- Intimate knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Fundamental curiosity about user experience design, online/mobile interaction, and what makes users click.
- Experience working within and building on an already existing style / brand
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Drive to be the very best, every day.
------- The Job -------
- UX Design Experience
- Flash / Animation Experience
You will help define and design our feature backlog and will play a key role in product marketing design. This includes being deeply involved in every step of the collaborative design process from conceptualization to UX design to visual design to implementation to metrics-driven assessment. It’s an awesome job.
------- Benefits -------
This position is for full-time employment on-site in our office in DUMBO. We will support relocation for the right candidates.
- Competitive Salaries and Stock Options – We pay highly competitive salaries in addition to significant stock options.
- Sustainable Pace – Our whole team is committed to a full workday of energized work that includes an hour lunch break and leaving at a reasonable hour. Really.
- Equipment — Each designer is outfitted with the latest, large-screen iMacs.
- Continued Learning — We’ll pay for designers to go to several conferences a year to continue learning their craft.
- Health Insurance – We cover 100% of health costs for every team member.
- Ten Paid Holidays – Our office closes for all standard paid holidays.
- Fifteen PTO Days – We encourage all team members to take vacation and recharge.
- Food & Drink – Stocked fridge, some team meals, etc.
To apply please first check out our site and make sure you love our work and want to contribute to it.
- 3 years ago - save job