- Design eye-catching graphics, icons and product mocks with pixel perfection
- Incorporate the Viralheat aesthetics and style guide in all designs, consistently and efficiently
- Deliver detailed, expertly executed assets and sprites, anticipating HTML/CSS issues that may arise
- Produce high-quality visual designs—from concept to execution, including those for desktop, web, and mobile devices.
- Wireframe, prototype, test and recommend improvements to our web application.
- Work with engineering teams to ensure that the workflow and features reflects user needs.
- Work with product managers to develop and maintain design mockups, usage scenarios, specifications, user flows and other design documents.
- An amazing portfolio that can be viewed online
- Academic background (BA) in graphic design, human-computer interaction, interaction design, or related field.
- 1-3 years of professional work experience working for a product company or agency that designs products.
- Expert knowledge in user experience principles, graphic design principles, and web standards.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to rapidly execute hi-fidelity mockups with a strong attention to pixel-level detail and craftsmanship.
- Communicate effectively in a cross-functional product development team and present ideas and designs effectively.
- Knowledged in HTML and CSS
- Full knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
Salary / Benefits
• We offer competitive salaries and full benefits, including health, dental, vacation and stock options.
• You will be an early employee and will get to make a significant impact on evolution of the company. Viralheat is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Viralheat - 10 months ago
copy to clipboard