To provide visual management for four Burberry retail stores located in Dallas, Houston, San Antonio and Austin. The Visual Merchandise Manager will develop, lead and coach associates to leverage the franchise, accelerate retail lead growth, increase non-apparel growth, and strive for operational excellence while maximizing sales and driving team performance in a professional and supportive environment. Key responsibilities will include:
- Window display installations, in-store decoration/merchandising and product merchandising of all product categories (accessories, non-apparel, womenswear, menswear, childrenswear).
- Actively participate with the store management team to make the best visual decisions for that store whilst maintaining the corporate visual standards.
- To put forward ideas and suggestions for the merchandising of the product, following store constraints (customer profile, flow, type of fixtures, merchandise, etc.)
- Work on floor plans, to plan moves or changes in partnership with Regional Visual Manager.
- Check stock is on sales floor and ensure quick reaction to display and feature new products when delivered. Monitor stock level to know what to push on mannequins and other featured display.
- Organize and conduct in-store training sessions on visual merchandising guidelines and visual merchandising standards at each season to store staff.
- Be budget aware.
- Demonstrate awareness of current advertising and marketing campaigns, new product launches and promotions and update store visuals accordingly.
- Liaise with all levels of management, employees and customers to ensure flow of communication of visual merchandising standards and business needs are met.
- Train and manage a creative and highly productive Visual Merchandising in-store team that understands and executes Burberry’s visual merchandising, marketing and in-store strategies.
- Participate in organization of special in-store events when necessary.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of five years of visual merchandise experience, preferably in a high end luxury establishment
- Degree in Marketing, Fashion Merchandising or a related field, or equivalent business experience
- Creativity with a strong and passionate understanding of Fashion
- Ability to take the lead on all merchandise presentation and store sets with the ability to train store associates and work as a team so that the Burberry standard is understood and upheld by all associates
- Demonstrated success in empowering and a team
- Knowledge of power tools, window instillation, mannequins, forms, props and other creative elements that are used to show the product to its best advantage
- Ability to adapt corporate directives as they pertain to each individual store
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
From the moment that you join our team we aspire to make your employment experience a memorable and engaging one. Our people are passionate and proud of Burberry and our product; this energy, attitude and spirit define us. If you are energetic, hardworking and thrive in a collaborative and fast paced environment then please apply with a CV and covering letter, stating your salary details and notice period.
Burberry is mad for plaid. The 156-year-old company has long been associated with its gabardine-checked fabric, invented by founder Thomas...