Massimo Dutti is part of the Inditex group which is one of the largest fashion retailers in the world. Its GLOBAL FLAGSHIP store will be opening soon in the heart of NYC’s Fifth Avenue!
Massimo Dutti stores are found in prime retail locations all over the world. There are over 500 stores in 50 different countries. It offers a wide variety of Men’s and Women’s fashions, ranging from sophisticated, high-end, to easygoing casual wear. Garments are always of a high quality combining luxury with comfort. Pure natural fabrics, subtle textures and innovative blends, achieve nothing short of a flawless look.
This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a timeless and exclusive European brand. The main focus is to provide the highest level of customer service consistently exceeding our client’s expectations.
If you are ready for new challenges and growth opportunities within the fashion industry, Massimo Dutti may be the right fit for you – Join us now!
- Implements the visual merchandising standards of Massimo Dutti within the store
- Receives new items and prioritizes their display on the sales floor according to the guidelines
- Ensures optimal commercial placement for all items on the sales floor in order to maximize sales
- Interprets photos sent from the pilot store and adapts them to their store
- Minimum 2 years of related experience
- Open availability to work a flexible schedule and full-time hours
- Ability to perform all tasks bearing in mind the highest standards of customer service
- Knowledge of fashion and current trends with a high taste level
- Ability to work well alongside the store team
- Organizational skills required to work in a orderly manner, minimizing clutter on the sales floor
- Highly competitive base salary plus commission
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Generous vacation package
- Paid sick days
- Employee discount
- Company-paid holidays
- Gym reimbursement
- Significant growth opportunities and professional development
Monster - 10 months ago