• Must be proficient in Photo Shop, Corel Draw design and Power Point programs.
• Must have experience in designing large format printing.
• Must have the ability to mount and install small and large graphics on sign substrates
• Proficient in handling small shop tools and cutting devices.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience in visual merchandising.
• Minimum of 3 years of theme park merchandise experience including retail, visual merchandising or similar setting with retail, specialty stores or high volume retail application.
• Innovative and entrepreneurial with strong communication, planning, prioritization and organization skills.
• Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple priorities and solve problems pro-actively.
• Demonstrated ability to lead and be part of a team.
• Seasoned professional who can negotiate the challenges of a large park environment.
• Works well in a fast paced, high pressure environment.
• Knowledge of industry best practices and trends.
• Travel may be required.
• Ability to interface and effectively present to all levels in the organization.
• Must possess effective interpersonal and communication skills which maximizes and inspires talent throughout the park team as well as partners, peers and subordinates.
• Must have a valid FL state driver’s license
• Must be able to lift up to 60 pounds and push / pull 150 pounds. Must be able to stand for long periods of time
• Must be able to work indoors / outdoors and in inclement weather to include extreme heat and cold, able to work in small area, and high areas.
• Ensure all displays and props meet safety requirements for team members and guests
• Must be able / available to work varying shifts, weekends, holidays based on park hours, business needs and assignments.
• Designs, arranges and maintains all retail, photo and games graphic and product programs, backdrops and visual props and enhancements according to shop plans.
• Designs, fabricates and implements all in store graphics, signage, POP and coordinates product messaging and price boards. Collaborates with the marketing brand team to ensure brand relevance and visual excellence through messaging.
• Assist in design, creation, implementation and managing all in park retail store design and visual merchandising strategies and standards including information and execution for all retail, games and photo locations.
• Interacts with Department Leadership, Merchandiser, Signs & Theme Shop, warehouse, operational and other park teams as required for all store change outs and projects.
• Source innovative materials, props and display pieces which help romance and elevate store visual presentation.
• Develops, coordinates and implements store change outs, key marketing projects, in store promotions, store windows, in-store graphics, key item presentations and floor set strategies.
• Works with Department Leadership team and Merchandiser along with park management to develop short and long-term visual presentation strategies, ensuring strategies align with the overall park and division plans.
• Carries out responsibilities in accordance with SeaWorld Parks and Entertainment policy, procedures and applicable laws