LifeWay has grown to more than 160 store locations across the United States and is seeking a career oriented Visual Merchandising Specialist. This position will support LifeWay Christian Stores in the development, communication, implementation, and compliance of visual merchandising standards.
- Development, improvement, communication, implementation and compliance of visual merchandising standards.
- On-going familiarity and knowledge of visual merchandising trends including, techniques, store designs, fixtures and displays in both the CBA and secular industries to improve store presentation and product merchandising.
- Communicate to stores on issues regarding standards, plan-o-grams, POP opportunities, and Shipping opportunities.
- Work with the merchants to developing store product merchandising plans, plan-o-grams and instructions to improve sales, product space allocation and presentation.
- Development and implementation of in-store point-of-purchase and signage to improve product sales and minimize related store expenses.
- Directing workforce and implementing layouts for new, remodeled, relocated and acquired stores.
- Other Duties as assigned
- Bachelor degree in Merchandising, Marketing, or Business.
- A passion for visual merchandising!
- Ability to work with corporate and division cross-functional teams.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Strong verbal and communication skills.
- Problem solver.
- Strong initiative.
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time.
- 3 – 5 years visual merchandising experience.
LifeWay Christian Resources - 15 months ago
LifeWay Christian Resources is one of the world's largest providers of Christian products and services, including Bibles, Bible studies,...