As a Visual UX Designer for Mobile, you’ll design tools that help hundreds of thousands of agents on Trulia connect with people who are making one of the most important decisions of their lives. You’re passionate about creating meaningful product experiences, and as part of the design team, you'll contribute to the vision, interaction, and aesthetic of Trulia's product family. We’re currently redesigning our entire product family, so as a member of the design team, you would have serious impact. We're looking for you if you:
Our requirements include
- Effectively communicate design ideas.
- Transform ideas into sketches, wireframes, and products.
- Possess strong typography, color, and layout skills.
- Are fluent in Photoshop, Illustrator, or Omnigraffle.
- Are passionate, while humble, about your craft.
Bonus points if you:
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Demonstrated experience designing interactions for complex business problems.
- A strong background in designing for iOS, and Android, and their respective design principles.
- Links to live applications (be sure to include examples of iOS and Andoid) you have worked on, plus a clear indication of your role on the project.
- Ability to oversee the implementation process with the product and engineering teams while still remaining highly collaborative with the design team.
**Please include a link to your portfolio and tell us what makes you excited about becoming a Trulian. Make sure to include examples of iOS and Android projects in your portfolio. Applications and resumes submitted without a link to your portfolio will not be considered.
- Have worked in an agile environment.
- Made your site from scratch or heavily tweaking a template. We’d love to see how you can work with code.
- Do side projects. Show us what you’ve done outside of your day job for fun.
Learn more about User Experience at Trulia: http://tech.truliablog.com/jobs/visual-designer.html