The Hogue Cellars, located in Prosser WA, is a well
established wine company that is part of Constellation
Wines US andhas been producing award winning , quality
wines for over 25 years.
We are seeking students who are enrolled in, or recently
completed a Viticulture degree program and are looking
for opportunities to gain more experience in the
Duties include but are not limited to:
and other cultural practices associated with
- Monitoring contracted vineyards for pests, diseases,
(cluster counting and weighing).
- Assist in collecting data for estimating crop yields
- Collecting maturity samples during harvest.
- Using Palm Pilots to enter field data and
- Working extended hours outdoor in all types of
- Use of ATV for vineyard monitoring.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
walking, bending, or crouching in vineyards.
- Must be able to spend long periods of time standing,
- Ability to stand and walk over rough or uneven
long hours during harvest
- Prolonged outdoor exposure
- Must be flexible with scheduling and willing to work
Open Date : 2013-01-17 14:00:00
Division/Department : Operations--Vineyard Operations
Constellation Brands - 9 months ago
Constellation Brands, Inc. is an international producer and marketer of beverage alcohol with a portfolio of wine brands complemented by...