Vivint Solar Human Capital Manager
We are building a world-class Human Capital team at Vivint Solar. Our HR team is made up of analysts, consultants, and innovative HR experts. We are building programs that help Solar employees excel and thrive.
We want someone who understands hiring managers, how to build teams, and the importance of culture. We want someone who can bring experience to the table, while thinking outside of the box. We are driven by data and the people we support. You must have an analytical brain, with the ability to understand process.
The Human Capital Manager is the first contact assigned to the business unit for all things HR. You will handle performance management, organization effectiveness, compensation and benefits, onboarding, and training. We could use a lot of fancy words to explain the job, but in short, you help your leaders win. If there is a people component, you work with the leaders to make it work.
This position will manage all Human Capital in California, which includes nearly 900 employees and growing!
- Guide client group customers to identified objectives by developing, coaching, and empowering
- Integrate various HR products, services, and processes into your assigned business units
- Interpret organizational strategies and offer up appropriate HR solutions
- Work with managers to establish and maintain competitive programs that attract and retain high quality employees in a cost effective manner
- Collaborate, develop and deliver HR policies, practices, and procedures that guide the business while achieving compliance
- Participate in the internal marketing of HR to the rest of the organization
- Implement Human Capital policies as a generalist
- Partner with business operations to ensure a complete understanding of business needs and objectives and resolves HR issues.
- HR liaison for most of the following areas: succession planning, talent management, employee relations, compensation, benefits, EEO, and/or training and development
- Experience leading a team that managed high growth at a fast pace
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft, HRIS and Applicant Tracking tools
- Experience in performance management and talent management initiatives
- Operations and process improvement experience
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization, including remote areas
- Undergraduate Degree (BS/BA), preferably in Business or Human Resources
- Graduate Degree (MBA, MHR, etc.) or PHR/SPHR preferred
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as an HR Generalist with significant preference for those who understand California labor laws & regulations