Vivint Solar Office Assistant
Vivint Solar is seeking an Office Assistant in and around the Beltsville, MD area. We are looking for problem solvers, self-motivators and action oriented thinkers. We are changing the way the world produces power and are looking for an Office Assistant that is ready to jump in and help our fast growing business grow even faster.
Vivint Solar's Office Assistant position makes for a great full-time job in a fun, team environment. Employees in this job perform a variety of general office support duties, including delivering and picking up building permits from municipalities for new customers.
- Drive personal vehicle to cities in assigned territory to drop off, and pick up building permits.
- Take calls from reps and techs about solar sales and installs.
- General customer support where need about status of customer accounts.
- Work with various cities to obtain permits for solar installs of new customers.
- Perform other clerical duties as directed by office management.
- Strong interpersonal/human relations skills
- Strong analytic and creative problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to help you communicate with customers and fellow employees
- Ability to keep a positive attitude.
- Ability to use computers and computer systems such as Excel and Word to gather and enter key customer data as well as company information.
- High school education or equivalent
- Ability to perform multiple jobs at one time while maintaining organization.
- Self-motivating and positive.
Vivint - 9 months ago