POSITION # 1) Level 3 VMWARE & Windows Server Administrator (Contract to Hire)
hourly rate: $45 to $55/hr on 1099.
POSITION # 1) Level 2 VMWARE & Windows Server Administrator (Contract to Hire)
hourly rate: $35 to $45/hr on 1099.
Specialized knowledge, skills, abilities
- Working knowledge and administration of Active Directory, VMWARE ESX, vSphere, Citrix MetaFrame, Terminal Server, and Systems Center Configuration Manager “SCCM”.
- Working knowledge with VB Scripting, PowerShell, Winbatch and Windows Scripting Host for use in wrapping application and creating custom actions.
- Web application server deployment experience in IIS and certificates.
- Ability to create, customize and automate package using standard Windows Installer format using various software packaging (SCCM) and deployment tools and techniques.
- Help establish and implement enterprise class standards for implementations in Microsoft-based infrastructure systems.
- Experience with clustering, Windows 2003/2008 Microsoft Clustering preferred.
- Good knowledge of Installer tools for example InstallShield, Vise, Windows Installer, or Wise Standard is preferred.
- Working knowledge and experience with System Center Operations Manager “SCOM”, HP Insight Manger, Dell OpenManager and Altiris is a plus.
- VMWare Virtual-to-Physical (V2P) migration and PowerCLI scripting experience is preferred
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to communicate complex technical issues to non-technical audiences.
- Comfortable managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Able to work well under pressure and within short time constraints.
- Strong written and verbal communication, as well as, organization and documentation skills.
- Be accountable and with strong sense of ownership and excellent execution skills
- Self-motivator possessing a high sense of urgency and a high level of integrity.