Come reach your peak with Summit Educational Resources!
Summit Educational Resources is a non-profit organization serving children and young adults with developmental disabilities. As a finalist in Western New York’s Best Places to Work for the past 4 years, Summit values itself as an employer of choice, providing excellent benefits and opportunities for professional growth for our employees. Work for a team fostering a culture of accountability, optimism, collaboration, adaptability, and respect!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Train students to perform essential job duties within the community vocational setting
2. Communicate information to the appropriate member of the classroom teams, parents, administration, and employers at work site.
3. Provide input/data for student reports and collect data on individual student IEP goal and objectives
4. Maintain regular communication with employers
5. Assist in the fulfillment of IFSP/IEP mandates
6. Implement established behavior plan(s) requested
7. Assist with the administration of standardized assessments as requested
8. Assist teacher to establish and monitor individual lesson plans, data collection and charting systems
9. Assist in classroom activities that enhance opportunity to develop skills in areas of need
10. Assist the classroom teacher in routine classroom functions
11. Perform any other duties as requested by your supervisor
High school diploma and 2 years experience working with developmental disabilities
Associates degree or higher and 1 year experience.
Valid NYS Commercial drivers license.
Summit Educational Resources - 20 months ago