We are looking to build a new voice platform team at TextPlus, and are looking for multidisciplinary technologists who enjoy building new infrastructure from the ground up. We heavily use open source technologies, and need talented folks to help improve and scale our voice system.
The voice client engineer will be working on improving the voice technologies in our client, working with our existing client team, whilst interoperating with the voice server platform and apis. Attention to detail, insistence on best practices, and good testing skills are required.
- BS/MA in Computer Science or related field (experience in lieu of degree considered).
- Must possess thorough understanding of both client and web application architectures
- Successful track record in developing Android applications (SDK, NDK)
- Client software development experience, Java/Objective C.
- iPhone SDK experience required.
- Familiarity with VoIP Codecs & Configuration (G.711, ILBC ,Speex etc.)
- Client based SIP Stacks, such as PJSIP etc.
- In depth knowledge of TCP/IP and network stacks.
- Echo cancellation technologies and implementations.
- Experience working in small, dynamic teams.
- Experience using packet sniffing/reassembly technologies.
- Voice Quality Testing Experience.
- Please be prepared to show something you have developed running on a device!
GOGII, Inc - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard -