Sr. Voice Engineer Job Description: Openings in Virginia Beach, Richmond and Northern, VA/DC
Primary responsibilities include project based engineering, installing and troubleshooting data and telecommunications network infrastructure. Additional requirements include creating and updating network documentation, network assessments and reporting results. This position will work closely with other members of the team to support the overall mission of the company and its’ strategic business initiatives.
Some travel is required
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and install Cisco network equipment.
- Design and install Cisco Call Manager, Unity, and associated Voice Applications.
- IP Telephony systems administration, configuration, and implementation
- Design /maintain documentation related to network layout
- Maintain security policies on Cisco firewall solutions
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Ensure that requirements for high availability are in place for the Cisco environment
- Receives minimal supervision, no instruction on routine work, and general instruction on new assignments.
- Provides guidance & leadership to less experienced engineers.
- Keep up-to-date on relevant competitive solutions, products and services.
Electronic Systems is an Equal Opportunity/AA Employer M/F/D/V, and maintains a drug-free workplace
- 5+ years experience installing and advanced configuration on Cisco Call Manager platforms
- 5+ year experience with Cisco Unified Messaging and other UC applications
- 5+ years experience with Cisco routing, switching and wireless products
Electronic Systems - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Since 1980, Electronic Systems has grown into the region’s largest provider of customized technology solutions for business. The...