LRS Consulting Services is looking for a Voice Engineer for a long term project with our client in Kansas City, MO. This is a high-profile position that will allow your skills to shine! LRS has over 25 years of consulting experience providing a variety of technology consulting to our customers alone and in partnership with others. LRS was ranked as number 199 in 2008 Software Magazine 500 listing.
To apply, please submit your resume to hropp@LRS.com. Visit us online at www.LRS.com.
- Develops effective, maintainable code in a timely fashion
- Assist Configuration Manager with code builds
- Develops automated unit test cases to validate defect-free code
- Follows established coding standards and techniques, assists with establishing standards
- Oversees and conducts code reviews to ensure adherence to established coding and architectural standards
- Works with BAs and Integration Testing team to ensure quality code that meets the functional requirements
- Works with and leads off shore development teams
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or citizenship status.
At least 3 years of experience with IVR Systems (Cisco ICM/CVP)
At least 3 years of Call routing experience
This position is not eligible for benefits.
This position is: Contractual
Levi, Ray & Shoup, Inc. - 2 years ago