This position will be responsible for provisioning customer services on the Telesphere state-of-the-art Hosted IP PBX VoIP platform; MPLS based IP network, CPE and phones. The Service Provisioner will take a complete customer order and be responsible for end-to-end configuration of all components needed to deliver the service. The provisioner will also be interacting with the end customer to obtain clarifications on their requirements. The provisioner is also responsible for ensuring that all aspects of the turn-up process are documented in the Telesphere systems.
- - Review all project documentation and participate in Project meetings.
- - Configure all equipment required for deployment including routers, switches, Polycom/Cisco phones and additional devices.
- - Configure all services via Broadsoft for deployment customer solution.
- - Remotely deploy all equipment and services for customer solution with on-site technical field services.
- - Troubleshoot issues with Carrier Partners for circuits and data connections.
- - Provide technical leadership of internal and external resources to ensure a successful installation implementation and resolution of any post cutover deficiencies.
- - Serve as the first level operational escalation point for all assigned customers related issues.
- - Additional responsibilities as position requires
- - Good understanding for IP and WAN networking
- - Strong background and hands-on experience with CPE routers, LAN switches. Experience with CISCO and ADTRAN products is highly desired
- - CISCO certifications are highly desired
- - Background in telecommunications services such as DS0, DS1, DS3 is required
- - Working knowledge of MPLS technology and services is desirable
- - Working knowledge and experience with Telephone services and PBX based features is required.
- - Ability and experience in using scripting languages is desired.
- - Must be organized and able to work in a quickly changing internal and external environment.
- - Must be self-motivated and demonstrate the discipline necessary to work in an environment with little direct supervision.
- - Strong familiarity with PC’s including but not limited to Excel, MS Word, general database and word processing software
- - Communication and interpersonal skills required in order to interact both orally and written with customers and management
- - Must be able to multitask, work tight deadlines and focus on project completion.
Telesphere - 22 months ago