• Provide 1st and 2nd level technical support for telecom environment.
• Responsible for adherence to the global support processes. Including change and incident management.
• Responsible for support of Avaya, IPC, Nice and video conference infrastructure.
• Support 3rd Party services infrastructure: Intercall, Verizon, AT&T
• Provide day-to-day user support for all US locations.
• Capable of working in a financial service environment.
• Implement voice projects as designed.
• Off hours on-call support
• Participate in the RBS governance process.
• Advocate global initiatives within the local environment.
• Establish local procedures to properly align with local and global business requirements.
• Ensure local & global service is meeting the local business managers’ requirements.
• 3+ years telecommunications experience in a trading environment
• Knowledge of IPC turrets, Avaya IP phones, Nice voice recording and Speakerbus intercom system
• Knowledge of trader voice circuits (ordering, testing, troubleshooting)
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Good communication skills and ability to work effectively as a team member
• Knowledge of MDSL (telecom expense management system)
It is the policy of The Royal Bank of Scotland, PLC and its subsidiaries to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other factor protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
“Employer immigration sponsorship not available for this role.”
RBS - 19 months ago